Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 42~

At the Courthouse~ Victor was their with Nora and Nikolas and Emily and Alexis and Laura and Stefan. “Are you okay”Nikolas ask “Yes father, I can handle this”Victor said “Good just remember that we love you”Emily said ‘I know Mother”Victor said as Genevieve and Scotty and Skye and Lorenzo and Bianca came in and the Judge and everyone stood up. “You're honor my client would like to make a deal with the state”Nora said “Mr. Baldwin”The Judge ask “Sure, State would like five to ten years in jail”Scotty said
“Okay, Victor Cassadine I sent you to five to ten years with good behavior”The Judge said as Victor stood up“You're honor I would like to say something before I go”Victor said “Sure”The Judge said “I’m sorry that I end up killing my brother for a woman who is so cold and not worth it”Victor said as he walk by Genevieve . “I spent ten years with you it was not worth it, I don’t love you anymore Genevieve, I hope you like you're new house you will live alone in it and dead alone”Victor said a cop came and took Victor away.

Genevieve got up as Skylar came by. “Genevieve , Are you okay”Skylar ask “Yes, I have some work to do for my next career soon I will be prosector of this town”Genevieve said “Alright, I’m here for you”Skylar said “I know, You sure come over tonight for dinner I hire a new cook his great and hot”Genevieve said “Sure, I would love to”Skylar said Genevieve left. “Do you think my mother will be okay”Bianca ask “Yes, I do”Skylar said

At Victor jail cell~Victor was in his cell as Nikolas came by. “Father , Don’t try to fix this, It was all my fault”Victor said “I love you son”Nikolas said “I know”Victor said “Do you really hate Genevieve” Nikolas ask “I just never thought she would do this to me, We share ten years and it meant something to me”Victor said “I know”Nikolas said

Genevieve went into her office and saw a picture of her and Victor on it and throw it. “It feels so good to break glass again! You're wrong It did mean something to me”Genevieve said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment