Monday, November 16, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 10~ “What if”


At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was still in shock when there was a knock on the door. Alistair went to open it as Caprice pull out the love letters from the waste basket. It was Skye and Jax and Jasper. “It’s good to you have both I have a question for Skye before I go back to work”Alistair said “Sure what is it”Skye ask Alistair went by Caprice and touch her necklace. “Did you buy this for my wife”Alistair ask Caprice give her mother a look. “Yes I did”Skye said “Thank you , I have to go now, I will see you tonight Darling”Alistair said he left. “Caprice what is going on, You look like you been crying I never give you that necklace”Skye said “It’s from Morgan. Alistair found some old love letters I keep that Morgan wrote and he made me watch as he burn them”Caprice said “Oh my god you need to leave him , I didn’t know you date Morgan”Jax said “Yes I did even though mother hate it”Caprice said “Morgan was in the mob to he could've hurt you”Skye said “Not as much as Alistair has”Caprice said “You need to leave him”Skye said “No now if only someone would kill him that would be easy”Caprice said “Caprice he is the father of your children”Skye said “I know”Caprice said


At the art Gallery~ Alistair came in to pick up the self-portrait of Caprice. “You did a great job on this my wife is so beautiful isn’t she” Alistair ask “Yes sir”The man said “My wife so so delicate and easy to manipulation to get to do what I want a perfect wife”Alistair said Alistair buy the man and left with the self-portrait of Caprice. Another man came out. “Did you hear that”The man ask “Yes it’s time to tell everyone I’m back the”other man said “Do you think it’s safe”The man ask “Yes I do”The other man said

At General Hospital~ Emily, How are you doing"Liz ask " I miss Nikolas everyday, I thought about having his baby but I don't know if I can do it again"Emily said "I will help you"Liz said "Thanks"Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment