Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 32


At General Hospital~ Nikolas-Alexander room~ Nikolas-Alexander was in his room when Ric came in. "Nikolas-Alexander, I'm glad your okay"Ric said "Thank you for coming"Nikolas-Alexander said "You can call me for anything, Your my grandson"Ric said "Yes and I want to know you but I need something"Nikolas-Alexander said "Sure, What is it"Ric ask "I need you to make sure he pays, I saw the things he did to my mother"Nikolas-Alexander said "He will pay, Nikolas-Alexander you need to talk to a therapy"Ric said "I know, Anyway I also need something from you, I haven't told Mother but I want this"Nikolas-Alexander said "Okay, What is it"Ric ask

At Genevieve room~Lorenzo help Genevieve into bed, "Where is Mother"Genevieve ask "Skye went to check on the twins"Lorenzo said "Oh, Daddy, Nikolas is right it's not his fault about Alexander and you would do the same for Luis, You did you move him out of the state so he would not get caught"Genevieve said "Start a fire is not the same as hitting a woman"Lorenzo said "It's break the law"Genevieve said Lorenzo cover Genevieve with blanket. "If you want him to live, He goes to jail"Lorenzo said "Yes Daddy"Genevieve said She was scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment