Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 1010

At The courthouse~"I call my next witness. Dr Rae Cumming to the stand"Tea said "I eject your , Dr Rae Cummings is Genevieve Grandmother"Nora said "Your honor, She also a great witness, Genevieve has been talking to her about the abuse"Tea said "I will allow it"The Judge said "Thank you"Tea said Rae came in and took the stand. "Dr Cummings, Your Genevieve Grandmother right"Tea ask "Yes"Rae said "Your also a doctor"Tea ask "Yes"Rae said "Have you been helping Genevieve about this"Tea ask "Yes, I have"Rae said "Without break patience and doctor private , How is she"Tea ask "Not good, Genevieve doesn't trust anyone easy and now Alexander break in and the love they have for each other"Rae said "Do you believe Genevieve in time will heal"Tea ask "Yes I do,I hope so"Rae said "Do you believe that Alexander is unstable"Tea ask "I never have been his doctor but I know Alexander at the time he was with Genevieve, I don't believe he unstable"Rae said" Thank you"Tea said "I just want to make it clear , Dr Rae Cummings has never been a doctor toward my client and doesn't know how stable he is"Nora said "Anymore question"The Judge ask "No"Nora said Rae got off the stand. "I have one more witness Dr Collins"Nora said Kevin came in and took the stand. "Dr Collins, Have you been treat my client"Nora ask "Yes"Kevin said "Since when"Nora ask "Since Alexander been in jail"Dr Collins said "Do you believe that Alexander needs help"Nora ask "Yes I do"Dr Collins said "Is their a way he can be cure"Nora ask "Their no cure, But Alexander can learn how to control his anger"Dr Collins said "Thank you"Nora said "You really believe people can chance"Tea ask "Yes, I have, We all are not perfect"Dr Collins said "I'm done"Tea said Kevin got up. "I have one more witness to call"Nora said

No comments:

Post a Comment