Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 108


At The Courthouse Alexander trial~Nora was question Genevieve, "You were in a coma, Were you"Nora ask "Yes, I was"Genevieve said "Are you mental well"Nora ask "The coma didn't make me crazy"Genevieve said "But your unstable"Nora ask "No I'm not"Genevieve said she was trying not to lose her cool. "Did you and Alexander sign the divorce paper yet"Nora ask "Not yet"Genevieve said "Why did you stay with Alexander when it got bad"Nora ask "I always hope my love for Alexander would chance him"Genevieve said "I'm done"Nora said Genevieve got off the stand and went into the hallway. "We will be back in five"The Judge said

Genevieve was sitting down in the hallway when Bobbie came by. "Genevieve, I know that was scary but you did it"Bobbie said as Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar came by. "Yes, Genevieve you did , You can be free now"Skylar said Genevieve took Skylar hand and they went back inside. "I just want this over with soon"Skye said "It will be"Lorenzo said they went inside. "I call Nikolas Cassadine to the stand"Nora said Nikolas came in and got swear in and sit down. "Do you believe that your son was brainwash by Helena Cassadine"Nora ask "Yes I do , It will not be the first time my grandmother has done it"Nikolas said "Why would Helena want Alexander to be so dark"Nora ask "My Grandmother believe that a true man sure be like that"Nikolas said "Do you want your son to get help"Nora ask "Yes I do"Nikolas said "Do you believe he can be cure"Nora ask "Yes, I do , I know the son I raise is still in their"Nikolas said as he look at Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment