Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 62


At The mayor office~John was working when Constanza and Tea cam in. "Constanza, Who is this"John ask "This is my mother Tea Delgado, She a lawyer too"Constanza said "Nice to meet you, Your daughter is one of the best lawyer I know, Beside her cousin"John said "Thank you, Anyway I would like to help you and Constanza with your big case ever, I have work with Nora Buchanan in Llanview and I would always win"Tea said "Your still a lawyer'John ask "Yes"Tea said "It's not to replace Constanza, I just can't have her be the DA on this case"John said "I agree"Tea said "You don't know Genevieve or Alexander"John ask "No I been away for years"Tea said as Ric came in."What is going on"Ric ask "Ric Lansing this is my mother Tea Delgado she lawyer too"Constanza said "Yes and Tea was asking if she can be the DA on the case of Genevieve vs Alexander"John said "I have read about you in Llanview when you were a lawyer your very good"Ric said "Thank you, I have beat ever case of Nora has had"Tea said "I saw we go for it"Ric said "I agree, We have to win this case if we don't then Lorenzo will kill Alexander and Genevieve can't have that too"John said "John, Do you still have feelings for my cousin"Constanza ask "No, But I will never forget our past"John said "Does everyone know about your past with Genevieve"Tea ask 'No"John said "Good, I want all the files on this case and I need to talk to Genevieve"Tea said "I will call her, Just be kind to her"Constanza said "I will"Tea said

No comments:

Post a Comment