Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 63

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Genevieve and Nikolas were eating a big bowl of ice cream and Skye was sitting by them drinking tea. "Your father sure be here soon"Skye said "Great"Genevieve said "Nikolas, You sure of been at school today"Skye said "His going back tomorrow"Genevieve said "Yes"Nikolas said Genevieve and Nikolas took another bite of ice cream as Lorenzo came by them. "What is going on, Nikolas-Alexander are you eating ice cream"Lorenzo ask "Yes we our celebrate"Nikolas said "What"Lorenzo ask as he sit down. "Mother, Let me chance my name to Nikolas Lansing Quartermaine Alcazar"Nikolas said "That's great, So that's why your not in school and eating ice cream"Lorenzo ask "Yes, Daddy I"m let my son have a special day so lay off"Genevieve said "I'm just asking"Lorenzo said "Why don't we all order some food"Skye ask "Yes, Nikolas what would you like"Lorenzo ask "I guess some french toast"Nikolas said Genevieve phone went off, "I have to take this, Order me some strawberry yogurt and tea"Genevieve said and went to take the call. "Lorenzo, Are you okay"Skye ask "Yes, I'm find"Lorenzo said

Genevieve was on the phone. "I will be there in a hour"Genevieve said and went back to the table. "Is everything okay"Lorenzo ask "Yes , I just have to be somewhere in a hour about the case"Genevieve said "Oh We can watch Nikolas"Skye said "Thanks"Genevieve said "Mother, If I need to I can take the stand for you"Nikolas said "Oh my sweet boy"Genevieve said she touch his face

No comments:

Post a Comment