Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 58


At the Quartermaine mansion~That night~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed sleeping having a nightmare. "No, I'm sorry please don't"Genevieve said in her slept and wake up and got up and put on her robe and went downstairs.

Genevieve went downstairs and pour herself a glass of wine and drink all it. "Please go away"Genevieve said she pour another glass of wine.

At AJ/Lydia~AJ was looking at a picture of Constanza when Lydia came in. "AJ"Lydia said "Skye know all along that Tea was alive and did nothing"AJ said "AJ, You have lie to in your life"Lydia said "Yes but never to Skye"AJ said "I know, How is Constanza"Lydia ask "My daughter is nothing like me that's for sure she not upset about this, I wish I could be like her"AJ said "True, In all of this Constanza has the right to be anger here"Lydia said "Yes she does. Tea will be here tomorrow, Are you ready for it"AJ ask "Yes , Are you"Lydia ask "Yes"AJ said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Emily and Nikolas were talking. "Did you call her"Emily ask "No, I haven't not yet"Nikolas said "I know it's hard but you need to"Emily said "I know"Nikolas said "I talk to Skye and Genevieve, I think they are going to let Alexander go to a mental hospital, I think that will work"Emily said "I hope so"Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment