Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 106


At The Trial~Genevieve was on the stand and Tea was question her. "Did Alexander kidnapped you when he came back"Tea ask "Yes"Genevieve said "Where did he take you"Tea ask "To the family house in Greece"Genevieve said "What happened"Tea ask Genevieve close her eyes. "Genevieve"Tea said "I'm okay, Alexander told me we were getting marry he was upset that I was with his brother now and I told him no that I wasn't going to marry him so he put me on ice"Genevieve said "Put you on ice"Tea ask "His family has this ice machine called the ice princess and he try to frozen me to death"Genevieve said "How did you got off"Tea ask ""My parents and Victor found us and Daddy found me on the ice, I almost died"Genevieve said she cried. "Did Alexander go to jail"Tea ask "No, A few months after that we all thought he died"Genevieve said "Then when Alexander came back again. You forgive him"Tea ask "It wasn't like that, I was in a coma for a while but I always loved Alexander"Genevieve said "Do you still love him"Tea ask Genevieve look at Alexander."No"Genevieve said "I need you to tell the court about that night he push you down the steps"Tea said "I had just put Sunday Rose down for her nap and was stand on top of the steps and Alexander came up he was upset saying that he know the baby I was carry wasn't his it was Victor and he push me down the steps"Genevieve said "Did you lose the baby"Tea ask "Yes"Genevieve said "Was it Victor or Alexander"Tea ask "Victor"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment