Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 85


At The Quartermaine~Alan and Emily were talking as Monica came in. "Emily, It's good to see you"Monica said "Thanks Mother"Emily said Monica came by Emily and touch her hair. "No matter what happened at the trial you are welcome here, Your family"Monica said "Thank you, I'm sorry about my son"Emily said "I know it's not your fault just like it's not our fault about Jason, We can raise our child the best we can and just pray we raise them right"Monica said "True, I'm just worry to about my son so is Nikolas"Emily said "I wish we could fix it for you"Alan said "Me too, I just wish my son didn't do this"Emily said

At Nikolas/Emily~Nikolas and Laura were talking. "How are you doing"Laura ask "I'm scare to tell you the truth"Nikolas said "I'm too"Laura said "Not just that my son could go to jail but he could be killed if Lorenzo has his way, Which I don't blame him I didn't raise my son to hit a woman but his not evil and just needs help , Genevieve knows it"Nikolas said "Genevieve dealing with a lot"Laura said "Yes I know, She will not let me see the children"Nikolas said as Bobbie came in. "Bobbie, Why are you here"Nikolas ask "I just came to see how you are doing, Nikolas you know I care for you"Bobbie said "I care for you to Bobbie"Nikolas said "I do hate this,"Bobbie said "Me too, It's hard not to blame myself for what my son did and then Victor help the Quartermaine take the empire from us"Nikolas said "What"Laura ask "Yes I lose both my son in away"Nikolas said "Victor is hurt to that was his baby that died"Laura said

No comments:

Post a Comment