Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 17


The Police station~Alexander was in his cell when Nikolas and Emily and Victor where there,"Who did you hire as my lawyer"Alexander ask "She from LLanview and she a great lawyer she will be here tomorrow to talk to you"Nikolas said "Thank you Father, I know your both upset with me but I need help not jail time"Alexander said "I want that too but I don't want Lorenzo to go after you"Nikolas said "He will not , For Genevieve"Alexander said "How do you know she not upset with you too"Emily ask "I don't, I wish I could see her and the children"Alexander said "I know"Nikolas said "I hate that I mess up"Alexander said "This was a big mess up"Nikolas said "I know"Alexander said

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Skye and Rae where there. "Did you have a nice visit with Genevieve"Skye ask "Yes, Genevieve remind me of myself"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Yes, I brought you some lunch"Skye said she help Genevieve sit up. "Thank you Mother"Genevieve said as she talk slow."Genevieve, If you want to talk"Rae said "Thanks Grandmother, I'm going to try therapy"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Good, What is say in therapy is only between you and your doctor"Rae said "I know"Genevieve said as Constanza came in. "Genevieve, I need to talk to you about the case"Constanza said "What is it"Skye ask "Aunt Skye, I need to talk to Genevieve alone"Constanza said "Alright"Skye said and left with Rae. "You will never guess who is Alexander lawyer"Constanza said "Who"Genevieve ask as she talk slow and Constanza handle her the file. 'Oh my god"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment