Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 68 "Missing Lila Rae"


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were decoration the Christmas tree with their family."Skye, How are you"Rae ask "I can't believe it will be a year now"Skye said "I know baby, I'm sorry"Rae said "I keep wish it was just a nightmare and my baby girl will walk thought that door"Skye said "Oh Skye"Rae said "I know it's just a dream but I can onlyhope"Skye said "Sometime it's good to hold on to hope"Rae said "Yes"Skye said Raelyn came in carry a tray of cookies and hot chocolate. "I made hot chocolate just like mother did"Raelyn said "Thank you, Raelyn"Skylar said "Your welcome"Raelyn said "Your mother loved you so much, I remember when she was pregnant with you"Skylar said "Me too"Genevieve said "Thank you, I know my mother loved me even when we had a fight"Raelyn said "We all fight"Lorenzo said "Yeah"Genevieve said she went to see Nikolas who was going thought a box. "Nikolas, What are you doing"Genevieve ask "Mother this box had Bianca name on it"Nikolas said he pull out a ornament that had Bianca name on it. "Oh I remember that, I give it to Bianca on our first Christmas together"Genevieve said "Can we put it on the tree"Nikolas ask "Nikolas"Genevieve said "It's okay, I think that's a great idea, We have to remember both Bianca and Lila Rae"Skye said "Thanks Mother"Genevieve said she was crying and Skye wipe her daughter tears. "We both had daughters we will never forget"Skye said "No"Genevieve said "We sure sing a song"Ned said "Good idea"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment