Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 26

At The courthouse~ Alexander bail hearing~ Alexander bail hearing was over, He lost and was upset as Constanza got up. "Good this is only the beginning of you going down for what you did, Now I need to get back to the hospital to make sure Nikolas-Alexander is okay"Constanza said "What about my son"Alexander yelled "Nothing"Nikolas said "You don't know"Constanza said "Constanza, I know your upset with me but I have a right to know about my son"Alexander said "Edward and Nikolas-Alexander were in a car accident, But they will be okay"Constanza said "I want to see my son"Alexander said as a cop came by. "Mr. Cassadine it's time to take you back to your cell"The cop said "Please, Let me see my son"Alexander said "Constanza, Can you just allow this"Alexis ask "I will not touch Genevieve, I just need to see my son"Alexander said

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway with Genevieve who was in her wheelchair when AJ came by. "Uncle AJ, Where is Constanza"Genevieve ask "Alexander bail hearing is today"AJ said "Oh"Genevieve said "It's going to be okay"AJ said as Tracy came by. "Genevieve, We need to talk"Tracy said "No I know what your going to say to my daughter'Skye said "Genevieve, Please don't let Daddy go to jail this was an accident"Tracy said "Edward sure not be driving"Lorenzo said "I agree"Tracy said "I know it was an accident"Genevieve said "Thank you"Tracy said as Dr Drake and Monica came out. "How are Edward and Nikolas-Alexander"Lorenzo ask as Nikolas and Alexander came in handcuff with a cop and look at Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment