Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 31


At General Hospital~Hallway~ Nikolas and Genevieve were talking. "I'm sorry about my son but I want to be in Nikolas-Alexander life he is my grandson"Nikolas said "I don't blame you for Alexander"Genevieve said "Genevieve, You know Jail isn't what my son needs he needs help"Nikolas said "Nikolas"Genevieve said "You know I'm right"Nikolas said as Lorenzo came by. "What is going on, What are you doing talking to my daughter"Lorenzo ask "I'm begging both of you to let my son live and get the help he needs, Lorenzo you would do the same thing for Luis Jr, You would want him to get help"Nikolas said "My son would never hit a woman"Lorenzo said "I raise my son not to hit a woman to but Helena did something to him, Genevieve think of the children"Nikolas said "That's enough"Lorenzo said Nikolas left. "Genevieve, Let's get you back to bed"Lorenzo said he push Genevieve wheelchair.

At Edward room~Edward was in bed when Tracy came in. "Daddy, I'm worry that if you don't stop driving you will go to jail for this"Tracy said "Genevieve would not do that to me"Edward said as Lorenzo wheel Genevieve into the room. "Genevieve, I'm sorry"Edward said "I know you are, Great-Grandfather, Please don't drive anymore"Genevieve said "I can drive"Edward said "I must get my stubborn from you, I know it's hard and scare but you can do this, We both have to start over"Genevieve said "You will move on and he will pay"Edward said "Yes he will, Genevieve will you press changer"Tracy ask "No, Not if Great-Grandfather give up his license"Genevieve said "Daddy"Tracy ask "Alright, You have my word"Edward said "Thank you"Genevieve said "I need to get Genevieve to bed, Your lucky Edward"Lorenzo said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment