Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 51 "Mother's"


At Constanza~ Constanza was crying Blair had just told Constanza that Tea is alive. "Victor was the love of your mother life and he had to fake his death to hide from some dangerous people and after Tea give birth to you she was unconsciousness and Victor saved her and brought her to a hospital in London and heal her"Blair said "So my mother been in London this whole time with Victor"Constanza ask "Yes, Tea did want to come and get you but she had to keep you safe from the dangerous people"Blair said "Did Tea love me"Constanza ask "Yes, Tea does love you and now it's safe for her to come home"Blair said Constanza was still crying when there was a knock on the door Constanza went to open it was AJ. "Daddy"Constanza said "Why are you crying, Blair why are you making my little girl cry"AJ ask "It's okay Daddy"Constanza said "Constanza, You can tell everyone"Blair said "Is she coming here"Constanza ask "Yes, She wants to start a new life with her and Victor and you"Blair said "Thank you, I want to meet her"Constanza said "What is going on! AJ yelled "Daddy, It's a long story but Mother is alive"Constanza said "Blair how dare you lie to my daughter! AJ yelled "I'm not lying, I would lie about many things but never did"Blair said "It's true Daddy"Constanza said "How"AJ ask "I will fill you in, When is mother coming"Constanza ask "Tomorrow"Blair said "I will go with you to pick her up"Constanza said "Good, Tea did love you, That's why she keep you safe"Blair said "Does Danielle know"Constanza ask "Yes, I told her, Dani didn't take it well"Blair said "I'm sure"AJ said Blair left.

No comments:

Post a Comment