Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 76


At The Police Station~Tea/Constanza office~Tea was in her office when Lorenzo came in and close the door. "I'm glad your on my daughter case,, It was a great idea to get you back in town"Lorenzo said "I only agree to this to see my daughter"Tea said "Yes, Constanza love seeing you I'm sure, She did have a great life"Lorenzo said "Thank you for that"Tea said "Your welcome, After you win this case I hope to get you as the DA"Lorenzo said "My daughter is the DA in this town"Tea said "Yes, But I'm sure you can do better"Lorenzo said "Why do you want me as DA , Are you hope I will look the other way"Tea ask "We our family"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo, I will not look the other way just like my daughter and yours didn't"Tea said "Do you care about family"Lorenzo ask "Don't go there, I get your upset with Alexander, I suggest you let the courts handle it a be happy with the way it turns out"Tea said

No comments:

Post a Comment