Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 47 "Parents Guilty"

At Lorenzo/Skye~Skye and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve who was upset at Lorenzo. "Daddy, How dare you draw up the paper without telling me! Genevieve yelled "I was just helping you, You can't still want to stay marry to him"Lorenzo said "That's up to me! Stop control me! Genevieve yelled "What is going on here"Older Genevieve said as she walk in. "Mother, What are you doing here"Lorenzo ask "Beside saving your ass, We had plans today remember you were going to pick me up for tea"Older Genevieve said "Sorry Mother I forget"Lorenzo said "I can tell your busy, Genevieve why don't we have tea, You look like you could take a break and eat something"Older Genevieve said "Grandmother, Thank you but I sure get back home to my children"Genevieve said "It's just tea"Older Genevieve said "Yes, Why don't you take your Grandmother to the sitting room"Skye ask "Find"Genevieve said she went by Lorenzo. "This isn't over"Genevieve said "I know"Lorenzo said Genevieve and older Genevieve left. "Lorenzo"Skye said "I just want to protect Genevieve, I could not save her from Alexander but I'm this time, Skye I will do whatever I have to"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo, Don't please, I can't lose you and it's not your fault"Skye said "Why didn't we see it before it was too late"Lorenzo ask Skye touch Lorenzo face."I don't know but we have to just support Genevieve"Skye said "I just"Lorenzo said "I know me too"Skye said they share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment