Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 53


At The Quartermaine mansion~Genevieve was in the den when Alice came in. "Alice, Where our my children"Genevieve ask "The children are upstairs slept, Do you need anything Mrs. Cassadine"Alice ask "Call me Genevieve and no"Genevieve said "All right"Alice said and left. Genevieve pour herself a drink as Rae came in. "Grandmother, What are you doing here"Genevieve ask "I was wonder if you want to talk"Rae said "About Alexander"Genevieve ask "Yes, Or anything, You look upset"Rae said "Daddy and I had a fight again"Genevieve said "What did you fight about with Lorenzo"Rae ask "Daddy went behind my back and draw up the divorce papers without asking me, He just wants to control me like always"Genevieve said "Genevieve I'm not a fan of your fathers but I believe that he just wants to help you in his own way"Rae said "I guess but it's my call"Genevieve said "I agree"Rae said "I saw Alexander today at the jail cell"Genevieve said "How did it go"Rae ask "I thought if I saw him I could hate him and finally let it go but I can't, Grandmother I still love him"Genevieve said and crying into Rae arms. "Oh baby of cause you love Genevieve but Alexander he was your first love but you will heal from this"Rae said "I don't know if I can trust another man, It took me a long time to trust Alexander"Genevieve said "You will trust another man when it's right, Right now you need to heal"Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment