Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 42


At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica and Genevieve and Tracy and Edward were there when Emily just walk in. "Great-Grandfather, Emily is family as much as I'm she has a right to be here, It's not her fault about Alexander"Genevieve said "Thank you Genevieve, I'm sorry about my son I wish he wasn't like this and I could take all this back"Emily said Genevieve went by Emily. "It's not your fault I know I sure not make excuses for Alexander but I do believe that this was because of Helena when she had him"Genevieve said "I believe that to, Can we talk alone"Emily ask "I don't think that's a good idea"Tracy said "It will be find"Genevieve said they went outside.
"Thank you Genevieve, I'm sorry about my son but jail isn't what he needs, He needs to be in a mental hospital"Emily said "You want me to talk to the judge"Genevieve said "I know it's asking a lot but yes"Emily said "I need to think about this, It's not just my life it's my son too"Genevieve said "I know, Did Nikolas-Alexander see all of it"Emily ask "I think so, My son like me he doesn't do well with feelings"Genevieve said "Genevieve I know you still love Alexander just think about all the good times you share, This is the right thing to do"Emily said "Your forget one thing, My Father will not be happy about this"Genevieve said "I know, I was hope to talk to Skye too"Emily said "Daddy does listen to mother, I need to think"Genevieve said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment