Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 19


At General Hospital~Skye was in the hallway when she ran into Alan. "Daddy, I thought you took Nikolas-Alexander home"Skye ask "I did but the hospital call me"Alan said "Who is watching my grandson"Skye ask "Father is, Don't worry"Alan said "I just don't know how much I can take"Skye said "I know"Alan said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in the bed when Constanza was talking to her. "I keep thinking of why I, I stay, I keep going back thinking that it was for love, I want my love to chance Alexander and I want a family, I owe it to Bianca to raise her son with her father the way I didn't get to raise her"Genevieve said "Oh Genevieve"Constanza said "We told Nikolas-Alexander about Ric and Bianca"Genevieve said "How did he take it"Constanza ask "Good, I'm glad I told him"Genevieve said "You will heal from this"Constanza said "I hope so"Genevieve said as Dr Drake came in. "I need to check on Genevieve"Dr Drake said "That's find I sure go, Genevieve don't worry his going to pay"Constanza said and left.

Edward was driving when he hit a poll and crash into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment