Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 49 "Saying Goodbye to our daughter"

At Lorenzo/Skye~ Lila Rae old room~Skye was in Lila Rae room looking at her belongs and pick up a picture of Lila Rae and her that was on the desk and sit on the bed and cried as Lorenzo came in. "Skye"Lorenzo said he sit by Skye. "I miss our daughter so much, I was wrong to blame you, We sure of grieve for Lila Rae, I'm sorry I push you away"Skye said "I'm sorry I could not save Lila Rae, I have let it go that you blame me"Lorenzo said "Good, I was thinking of clean up this room and giving Raelyn , Lila Rae things"Skye said "Skye it can stay, Just because you let the blame go doesn't mean you have to let Lila Rae go"Lorenzo said "I just wish she was here, Lila Rae would help us with this"Skye said "Yes she would, I wish she was here too"Lorenzo said "Is your mother here still"Skye ask "Yes, Mother want to stay the night, She feeling better"Lorenzo said "Good"Skye said "Our Genevieve left"Lorenzo said "Give Genevieve time"Skye said "I'll try"Lorenzo said

At Bianca Grave stone~Genevieve came by with flowers. "Oh Bianca, I haven't been here in a while, I'm so sorry, Life is a mess right now, Your father in jail for abused me I don't know what to do, Jail time or mental hospital, What would you want me to my darling daughter"Genevieve said "Bianca would hate all this"Victor said as he came by. "Victor, Do you want Alexander to go to jail your own brother"Genevieve ask "Yes, A man sure never hit a woman, Stop saying Helena did this to him"Victor said "Victor"Genevieve said "Think of our baby"Victor said "I do, I miss our son"Genevieve said "It was a boy"Victor ask "I don't know but I hope it was"Genevieve said "Victor Jr"Victor said "I'm sorry about this"Genevieve said "Stop blame yourself Ginny"Victor said he touch her cheek. "It's hard not to"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment