Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 72


At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Laura were having coffee. "How are you doing"Laura ask "Not good, I don't think I will be the same after the trial, I just don't see my son like this"Nikolas said "This isn't your fault, Alexander does need help"Laura said "Yes but I don't think that will happened"Nikolas said "I wish I could help you"Laura said "Me too"Nikolas said Nora came in. "Nora, This is my mother Laura Spencer, This is Alexander lawyer , Nora Buchanan"Nikolas said "Nice to met you, I found out who is the DA on this case, She a great lawyer in Llanview , Tea Delgado and she very good"Nora said "Sure we be worry"Nikolas ask "Yes, I also saw Genevieve yesterday, She ask me not to put Nikolas on the stand"Nora said "Nikolas"Nikolas ask "Her son"Nora said "Wow, So they chance my Great Grandchild name"Nikolas said "I guess"Laura said "Anyway, I agree leave Nikolas alone"Nikolas said "Alright"Nora said "How are the chance of getting Alexander some help"Nikolas ask "I'm going to try'Nora said "Good"Nikolas said

At Genevieve/Alexander old house~Genevieve was in her old house and looking at the blood spot that was hers from the fall.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was at home when Skye came in. "Lorenzo, You look worry"Skye said "I'm it's Genevieve"Lorenzo said "Where is she"Skye ask as Lorenzo phone rang. "Where is my daughter"Lorenzo ask and hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment