Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 75


At The talk show studio~Skye and Laura and Lucy and Tracy were there having an meeting. "Sorry, I haven't been here in a while, I promise after this is all work out I will be"Skye said "We understand"Lucy said "Skye, Can we talk"Laura ask Laura and Skye went to talk. "We don't know each other that much, But I'm sorry about what is going on with Alexander and Genevieve"Laura said "Thank you"Skye said "I hope Lorenzo let's the courts handle this"Laura said "My husband will do what he has to do for our children"Skye said "Yea, I hope we can work together"Laura said "Me too,I do want this talk show to be a hit"Skye said "Me too"Laura said Skye and Laura went back to Lucy and Tracy. "The set is looking great"Lucy said "Yes it is"Skye said "I have some ideas for hot topic"Tracy said "I was thinking we could do a legal segments and have Genevieve will it she needs something"Skye said "I like that idea"Tracy said "Me too"Lucy said "Laura and I will be put everything aside for this talk show"Skye said "Good, Let's get to work"Lucy said "Yes"Skye said

At The DA Office~Constanza and Tea were going over the case. "Mother, I'm glad your back, I did miss you and I'm glad your help me with this case"Constanza said "Me too, Your a great lawyer"Tea said "Not as good as you"Constanza said "Why don't we take a break"Tea ask "Sure, I need to make a phone call first"Constanza said she left as Lorenzo came in. 'I was wonder when you would get here"Tea said

No comments:

Post a Comment