Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 66


At Lorenzo/Skye~Skye was sitting down holding Sunday Rose with Lorenzo by her talking. "Oh we have a lot to do for Christmas"Skye said "Yes we do"Lorenzo said "I want to get the tree tonight"Skye said "Sure, Skye are you okay"Lorenzo ask "It's our first one without Lila Rae"Skye said "Yes it is"Lorenzo said he kiss Skye as Genevieve came in. "Mother, Daddy, Why are my children here, I thought you were going to take Nikolas home"Genevieve ask she pick up Sunday Rose from Skye arms. "We thought the children could wait for you here"Lorenzo said "Where is Nikolas, I want to go home"Genevieve ask "His watching a movie with John and Laurel"Skye said "Oh"Genevieve said she sit down. "Are you okay"Lorenzo ask "Not really, I had to talk to Tea about the case"Genevieve said "Tea"Skye ask "Yes she going to be the DA on this case"Genevieve said "Good"Lorenzo said "I sure be mad at you Daddy for hiding Tea but Constanza ask me not to, It's her fight not mine"Genevieve said "She right, How did it go"Lorenzo ask "Good, I talk to Nora Buchanan too"Genevieve said "Why did you do that"Lorenzo ask "I ask both of them for my son sake not to call him up to the stand"Genevieve said as Nikolas came in. "Mother, I want to help the case"Nikolas said "Not like this, No"Genevieve said "Mother"Nikolas said "You just need to be a kid right now"Genevieve said "Your mother is right"Skye said "Thanks Mother, Let's go home"Genevieve said "No I want to stay"Nikolas said "Nikolas, I want to take a nap"Genevieve said "You can nap here, Let the children stay, We our getting the tree later"Lorenzo said "Yes please"Skye said she look sad. "Yes Mother, I will go with you to get the tree"Genevieve said "Thank you"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment