Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 28

At General Hospital~Edward room~Edward was in bed when Tracy and Alan came in. "Daddy"Tracy said "How is Nikolas-Alexander, I didn't want to hurt him"Edward said "We know , His going to be find"Alan said "You both are, But Daddy you can't drive anymore"Tracy said "Don't tell me what to do"Edward said "Father, You had a mild heart attack"Alan said "I will still drive"Edward said "Why are you so stubborn, We have drivers who can take you beside we almost lose you again"Tracy said "Your just worry about my will"Edward said "True"Tracy said as Ned and AJ came in. "Grandfather"Ned said "Ned, Tell Daddy he will not be driving anymore"Tracy said "Grandfather please just let the driver take you"Ned said "Yes, We need you"AJ said "How is Nikolas-Alexander"Edward ask "He just hit his head"AJ said "Good, I love that little boy, His going to take over ELQ"Edward said "Really"Tracy ask "Yes, Leave it alone"Edward said "Yes Daddy, Now just rest"Tracy said as Skye came in. "Grandfather, I'm glad your okay"Skye said "I'm sorry"Edward said "It was an accident"Skye said "How is Genevieve'Edward ask "She upset, Alexander was here"Skye said "Genevieve is going to move on from that bastard, I will make sure he goes to jail"Edward said "Thank you, Now rest"Skye said she kiss him on the cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment