Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 94


At The Courthouse~Tea was talking to Genevieve, "Genevieve, How are you , Tomorrow I need to put you on the stand, Are you ready for that"Tea ask Genevieve just look at her. "Genevieve, I need you to talk to me"Tea said as Lorenzo came by. "Genevieve is ready to take the stand tomorrow, Are you Princess"Lorenzo ask Genevieve just look at Lorenzo. "Lorenzo"Tea said "She will be find, I promise you"Lorenzo said "I hope so we are win this"Tea said "Good"Lorenzo said as Skye came by. "Their a lot of reports out there"Skye said "Take Genevieve out the back I will deal with them"Lorenzo said "No let me"Tea said "Alright"Lorenzo said Skye and Skylar and Genevieve and Lorenzo went out the back as Tea went to talk to the reports. "We would like a statement from Genevieve Cassadine"The report said "Mrs.Cassadine isn't going to say anything to you, She just wants her life back that's all"Tea said

In the Courthouse hallway~ Nikolas and Emily were talking. "How are you doing"Nikolas ask "I can deal with her for Alexander"Emily said "Thank you"Nikolas said as Britt came by."Thank you for calling me"Britt said 'Your welcome. Are you staying"Nikolas ask "I will be here for both my sons, Victor is anger at me and I want to fix it and I will make sure my son doesn't go to jail"Britt said "You did this to our son when you brainwash him"Nikolas said "I just had to turn him into a better man then you turn him into one"Britt said "Where are you staying"Emily ask "I don't know yet"Britt said and left. "Nikolas, You have to be nice to her for Alexander"Emily said "I guess"Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment