Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and for always part 6 ch 64


At The Quartermaine hotel~ Skye and Lorenzo were finish up having breakfast with Nikolas. "Mother, Was going to take me to school to get my homework"Nikolas said "We will take you,Who idea was it for you to stay home"Lorenzo ask "Mother"Nikolas said Skye and Lorenzo share a look. "Oh, We sure go, We will pick up Sunday Rose too"Skye said "Nikolas, You can talk to us too if you want"Lorenzo said "I will be find Papa"Nikolas said as he took Lorenzo hand. 'Yes you will"Lorenzo said and they left.

At The Police Station~Genevieve came in and everyone was looking at her. She hate that as Constanza and Tea came in. "Genevieve, I'm glad your here, Let's go to my office"Constanza said "Sure"Genevieve said they went inside Constanza office and close the door. "Now, What is going on"Genevieve ask "The mayor ask My mother to be the DA on this case"Constanza said "Really, Even thought we our relative"Genevieve ask "Yes, I'm not close to Alexander, I will be a great lawyer for your case"Tea said "I hope so, His family want me to ask for a mental hospital but I'm still scare that will not be enough"Genevieve said "For Lorenzo or you"Tea ask "Daddy, Alexander has been thought al lot"Genevieve said "Genevieve , You need to tell me everything about this case and Alexander"Tea said "Alexander doesn't know who is birth mother is but I do, And his brother Victor, she mental ill to her name is Britt Westbourne , Nikolas took the twins away from her"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment