Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 29

At General Hospital~Nikolas -Alexander room~Nikolas-Alexander was in bed sleeping when Lorenzo push Genevieve in a wheelchair. "Oh Daddy my son has been thought a lot, He look up to Alexander so much and now this, I'm worry about my son"Genevieve said "Your son is going to be okay, You both are"Lorenzo said "I hope so, I promise Bianca I would take great care of him and I failed her"Genevieve said "No you didn't"Lorenzo said as Nikolas-Alexander wake up. "Nikolas-Alexander"Genevieve said "What happened, Why I'm in the hospital again"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Do you remember anything"Genevieve ask "I was in the car with Great-Grandfather"Nikolas-Alexander said "Yes, You both were in an accident but you will be okay both of you"Genevieve said as she cried. "Don't cry Mother, You always say Crying make you weak"Nikolas-Alexander said "I know, I did, I'm sorry"Genevieve said she wipe her tears. "It's going to be okay"Nikolas-Alexander said "Yes it is, Your mother and you will get thought this"Lorenzo said as Skye and Skylar came in. "How long do I have to stay here"Nikolas-Alexander ask "We don't know yet"Genevieve said "We our just glad your okay, We love you"Skylar said "Thanks Aunt Skylar I love you too"Nikolas-Alexander said "I want to be alone with my son"Genevieve said "Sure, Nikolas-Alexander, We love you"Skye said "I love you too Nana"Nikolas-Alexander said everyone left and Genevieve touch her son. "Do you want to talk"Genevieve ask "No"Nikolas-Alexander said "We need to talk about your father, I'm going to an therapy"Genevieve said "I don't want to"Nikolas-Alexander said "I know, But you need to"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment