Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 102


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. "Lorenzo, I know your worry about Genevieve but you can't yell at her"Skye said "I just want Genevieve back the way she was and I want Alexander out of her life"Lorenzo said "I want that too but you need to be patience"Skye said "I will try"Lorenzo said they went into the dinning room and sit down as Genevieve was eating a cinnamon roll with Laurel and Joh and Nikolas. "Oh Genevieve, You sure eat more then that, You need your strength "Skye said Genevieve just look at Skye. "Oh Mother, Your always hover over us"Genevieve thought as Rose came in. "Do you need anything else"Rose ask "Yes, Bring Genevieve some oatmeal"Lorenzo said Genevieve look at Lorenzo, "Always treat me like a child Daddy, And control as aways "Genevieve thought. "Yes"Rose said and left as a another maid came in. "Mr and Mrs.Alcazar there a man here to see you"The maid said "Who is it"Lorenzo ask "His in your office, He wants to see you both"The maid said "Thank you, Genevieve please eat some oatmeal, I'm sorry for yelling"Lorenzo said he kiss her on the cheek and Skye and Lorenzo left.

Lorenzo office~A man was waiting for Skye and Lorenzo when they came in. "Luis"Skye said she ran into her son arms and hug him. "Mother, I miss you too"Luis said "I did to"Skye said "I'm glad your back together"Luis said "Me too but you sure not be here"Lorenzo said "Father, I had to come when I learn what is going on with Genevieve, I had to see my sister"Luis said "Oh Luis. Your a good brother"Skye said "Thanks Mother, I want to stay and help"Luis said "Luis"Lorenzo said "Is there a way to get Luis out of this"Skye ask "Skye, Why don't you bring Genevieve in"Lorenzo ask "Find"Skye said she left. "How is Genevieve handle this"Luis ask "Not good"Lorenzo said "Do you have a plan"Luis ask "Of cause I do"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment