Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 56


At The Quartermaine Mansion~AJ and Skye and Monica and Alan and Constanza and Genevieve were there. "When is Tea coming back"Monica ask "Tomorrow, Look I'm happy that my mother is alive and coming back to me, It's up to me to forgive her not any of you, Who aren't perfect either and Daddy, Aunt Skye was doing what you would want her to do ported me"Constanza said "Constanza you are the better half of me"AJ said "I did have a good life, I can't get upset over this I never want for anything"Constanza said "Just a mother"Monica said "Yes but I had all of you to help raise me and my sister"Constanza said "Does Dani know"Genevieve ask "Yes but she too upset with Mother to come to town"Constanza said "Dani does have anger issues"AJ said "Constanza is right this is all up to her just like what is going on between Alexander and I is up to me"Genevieve said as Tracy came in. "Your not thinking of let him get away with this are you"Tracy ask "That is up to my daughter not you"Skye said "I sure go but when my mother come back I want all of you to be nice"Constanza said "Find"AJ said Constanza left. "What did I miss"Tracy ask "I will fill you in later"Alan said

"Skye, I just never thought you would lie to me, You could of told me about Tea"AJ said "I'm sorry,I love Constanza too"Skye said "I know you do"AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment