Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 37 "Saying Goodbye to a friend"


At St. Ann~Jax funeral~Alexis and Ned and Tracy were there when Skye came in with the twins. "Skye, I will bring the twins home"Alexis said "No I'm staying"Skye said "Really, After what you did to Jax"Alexis said "Jax and I both mess up, Jax try to take my children but I never want this"Skye said "Find"Alexis said "Is Jane here"Skye ask Alexis pull Skye aside. "I have bad news on the way here Jane and Jerry died in a plane crash"Alexis said "No, I never want this, I was willing to share the twins"Skye said "I believe you"Alexis said "This has been a lot of bad news for my family"Skye said "I know, I'm sorry about Alexander"Alexis said "Me too"Skye said The father came in and Alexis and Ned and Skye and the twins and Tracy sit down. "We our here to say goodbye to a business man and Father and husband and Friend"The father said Alexis got up. "Jax and I married once it was a marriage for convenience but I fell in love with Jax he was my best friend, I'm sorry I could not save you before it end like this, I will watch over John and Laurel I know you love them both so much"Alexis said Skye got up. "Jax and I marriage end in bad terms but I'm glad we work it out and could be friends, His the father of my twins and I will always keep his memory alive the man I know he was"Skye said Ned got up. "Jax and I were friends even thought we both were in the same business, Jax was a good man the Jax a few months ago wasn't the Jax we know and love"Ned said It was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment