Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 98


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were downstairs. "Did you heard what Nikolas ask me"Lorenzo ask "Yes, I agree that Genevieve and the children sure stay here"Skye said "You do"Lorenzo ask "Yes, Genevieve is unstable to live on her own with the children right now"Skye said "I agree, Thank you Skye"Lorenzo said "Your welcome, But I don't think that Nikolas sure work with you"Skye said "Skye, I would not allow that either, My one regret is letting Luis join me"Lorenzo said "Good, I miss our son"Skye said "Me too"Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve in bed when sleeping when Nikolas came in wearing his PJ and went into bed with Genevieve and touch her hair. "Mother, I will help make it better"Nikolas said as Skye came in. "Nikolas, Their you are"Skye said "I want to slept with mother"Nikolas said "Alright"Skye said "I used to slept with mother when it was really bad"Nikolas said "Your a good son"Skye said she kiss Nikolas on the head and left.

At Nikolas/Emily~Nikolas was having a drink when Britt came in. "You bastard! Not only to you I lose both our sons , I just lost the chance I had to be with our grandson"Britt said "How is it my fault! Your the one who did this to our son! You turn him into this monster, Your father! I wish Emily was Victor and Alexander mother, Not you! Nikolas said Britt slap him. "I took Alexander because you made me give the boys up"Britt said "Your unfit to raise them'Nikolas yelled "Our grandson, Hates Alexander and doesn't want to be a Cassadine"Britt said "That is your fault too and I will fix it"Nikolas said "How"Britt ask

No comments:

Post a Comment