Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and for always part 6 ch 107


At Alexander trial~Tea was question Genevieve still. "What happened in Paris , When Alexander burn your back"Tea ask "I was in the bathroom and get ready to take a bath I had my robe on and I was light some candies when Alexander came in he was drunk and I know he was anger about something he took the matches from my hand and took off my bathrobe I thought he want to make love he told me to turn around and the next thing I know he was throw the match on my back, Alexander know I hate fire, We both were in a plane crash that caught fire and had three degree burns on our bodies"Genevieve said "Did Alexander agree to take you to the hospital"Tea ask "Before I had to agree that I would not ask for help or look scare"Genevieve said "Did Alexander pay the doctor"Tea ask "I don't see it but like that doctor say yesterday he did"Genevieve said "Do you believe Alexander sure go to jail for what he did"Tea ask Genevieve look at Lorenzo who was show his anger on what Alexander did to Genevieve. "Yes I do"Genevieve said as she look at Tea. "I'm done"Tea said Nora got up. "Mrs. Cassadine, Do you believe that some of Alexander issues is your fault, You were with his brother when he left you and turn your marriage"Nora ask "I'm sorry that I hurt Alexander but it's not my fault! Genevieve yelled and cried. "Mrs.Cassadine, You lied earlier when you told The court you didn't love Alexander Cassadine anymore, You do, and you believe he needs help"Nora said "No"Genevieve said "Do you want Alexander to be away from his children, Your grandson who you are raise as your own"Nora ask "I just want my life back"Genevieve said "Why did you wait till now to say anything"Nora ask "I know this wasn't just about me, It's hurting both my families, Alexander adoption mother is my mother adoption sister"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment