Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 96


At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was in his office when Skye came in. "Lorenzo, What are you planning"Skye ask "I'm planning to get Cassadine out of our daughter life, But don't worry no one will know it's me, It's the perfect plan"Lorenzo said "What is it"Skye ask Lorenzo fill Skye on his plan.

Genevieve was in her room looking into a box and then put it her closet and chance into her PJ and went to bed.

Skye and Lorenzo were walking into the living room. "I like this plan"Skye said "Me too"Lorenzo said as Laurel and John and Nikolas and Sunday Rose came in with the nanny. "Nana, Where is my mother"Nikolas ask "She upstairs"Skye said "How did court go"Nikolas ask "It's going to be find son I promise you"Lorenzo said he pick up Nikolas. "I believe you, Papa"Nikolas said "Good, I'm going to keep you and your mother and sister safe"Lorenzo said "Is Mother still not talking"Nikolas ask "Yes, Why don't we go have some dinner"Skye ask "I want to check on Mother"Nikolas said "Alright"Skye said Nikolas went upstairs to see his mother.

Skye was downstairs pour some water when Lorenzo came in. "My Mother was here earlier, She didn't tell me anything that Genevieve say to her, I'm worry"Skye said "Me too"Lorenzo said they share a hug and went into the dinner room.

No comments:

Post a Comment