Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 70



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye and Genevieve were in the living room. "You were going to name your son Lorenzo Jr"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Genevieve said "I'm glad you want to name your son after me I'm touch that you want to but was it part of your plan with Blair"Lorenzo said "No, Daddy it wasn't about that"Genevieve said "Genevieve, What is it"Skye ask "Lila Rae ask me to on her death bed to make peace with both of you and I could not lie to my sister or make a promise to someone who is dead and not go thought with it"Genevieve said "Oh Genevieve"Skye said "I'm glad Lila Rae ask you to"Lorenzo said "Lila Rae was always try to make peace with us and get along"Genevieve said "Yes she was, Do you meant it that you want to try"Lorenzo ask "Yes, I do need to not fight with you right now"Genevieve said "No you don't, We will talk more in the morning"Lorenzo said "Genevieve, Thank you and I'm sorry for blame you"Skye said "Mother, I let it go"Genevieve said she kiss Skye and went upstairs. "Skye"Lorenzo said "Our Lila Rae was the best of both of us"Skye said "Yes she was"Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed and trying to slept but she keep having dreams about Alexander. "Please leave me alone! Genevieve yelled as she wake up and took a slip of water and another pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment