Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 57


At The Quartermaine Mansion~Genevieve and Skye were alone. "We our finally alone"Skye said "Yes"Genevieve said "Are you upset with me for lying"Skye ask "No, I'm happy for Constanza"Genevieve said "You two are so close"Skye said "I love her like a sister"Genevieve said "I know you do,Genevieve I know you are upset with your father but he was just doing what he thought was right"Skye said "I get it, I talk to Grandmother Rae today"Genevieve said "Did it help"Skye ask "Yes it did"Genevieve said "Good"Skye said "Mother, Do you think Alexander sure go to jail or a mental hospital"Genevieve ask "It's all up to you, I will support what you want and I will make sure your father does too"Skye said "Thank you, I don't want this to rip the family apart"Genevieve said "Is that why you stay"Skye ask "Yes"Genevieve said "Oh baby"Skye said she hug her daughter, "Soon we sure take the children to see santa"Genevieve said "Sure"Skye said "I sure go to bed"Genevieve said "Alright, I love you"Skye said "I love you too"Genevieve said and Skye left.

Genevieve went upstairs and check on her Nikolas-Alexander who was slept. "Oh my son I know your my grandson but I love you like my own son and I will fix this for you and Sunday Rose"Genevieve said she kiss him and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment