Friday, March 18, 2016

The one and only part 2 ch 2~




~The next day~At Skye/Jax ~Skye was putting on her earrings when Jax came behind her and pull her in and kiss her neck. “I would love to but I’m meeting my father for breakfast”Skye said “Alright, I will take a raincheck”Jax said and went by Skye. “Thank you”Skye said “Skye, Are you still scare about Lorenzo bring out their”Jax ask “Yes, I’m, I don’t want Lorenzo to take Lila Rae again it was hell when he did that”Skye said “I’m sure it was, Skye what we our doing to Carly isn’t like what Lorenzo did to you”Jax said “I know”Skye said “Since you're having breakfast with Alan, I think I will take the girls to Kelly’s”Jax said “Jax”Skye said “We can’t put our life on hold just because Lorenzo maybe out their, We have guards on Lila Rae”Jax said “You're right, I trust you to keep our daughter safe”Skye said “I know you do”Jax said Josslyn and Lila Rae came in. “Girls, We our going to have a Daddy daughter day, Just us while you're mother has breakfast with her Daddy”Jax said “Cool”Lila Rae said “Don’t eat too much pancakes and be good and listen to Jax”Skye said “I will Mother, You worry too much”Lila Rae said “I just want to keep you safe that’s all”Skye said “I know”Lila Rae said Skye kiss Lila Rae and Josslyn and left. “Lila Rae, You're mother just love you that’s all”Jax said “I know”Lila Rae said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Michael was looking out the window when Bobbie came in. “Michael”Bobbie said “How are you doing , Grandmother”Michael ask “I will be okay, What about you”Bobbie ask “Alright, I can handle this”Michael said “Yes you can but Josslyn can’t and Ja wants Skye to adoption her which I don’t want”Bobbie said “Well why Mother is in jail Josslyn is going to need a mother”Michael said “Michael”Bobbie said “I’m sorry Grandmother but it’s just the way I feel that my sister is better off”Michael said “This hate that you're feeling isn’t good”Bobbie said “I know”Michael said Bobbie left.

At The Quartermaine/Howard hotel~Skye came into the hotel and ran into Kate. “Skye, We sure caught up soon”Kate said “Yes we sure”Skye said she had another dizzy spell. “Skye. Are you okay”Kate ask “Yes, I’m meeting my father here”Skye said as Alan came in. “Sorry, I’m late”Alan said “It’s okay, Dad , Do you know Kate Howard, Kate and I went to board school together”Skye ask “No , We haven’t meet”Alan said “Dr Quartermaine it’s nice to meet you”Kate said “You too, The hotel looks wonderful”Alan said “Thank you”Kate said Alan and Skye went to a table. “Dad, Are you having a hard time being here”Skye ask “No,While I was away, I talk to Rae about the hostage and it help”Alan said “Good, I’m sorry about it”Skye said “It wasn’t you're fault”Alan said “I just want Lorenzo to leave the mob so we could be a family and that’s why I stood by him I want a family with Lorenzo and Lila Rae”Skye said “I know you did”Alan said “Now I finally do have a family with Jax and the girls”Skye said ‘You have one with us too”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “So why did you call me”Alan ask “I want to spend time with you and I have news, Carly told me this I don’t know if it’s true but Lorenzo could be alive”Skye said “No”Alan said “I know,I’m worry about if he take Lila Rae”Skye said “We will not let the happened”Alan said “Thanks Dad”Skye said “How are you doing with Rae being gone”Alan ask “ I miss mother but I’m going to be okay”Skye said “Good”Alan said Skye had another dizzy spell. “Skye, Are you okay,”Alan ask “I keep having dizzy spell but I’m sure it’s nothing”Skye said “Could you be pregnant”Alan ask “Oh my god, I could be, Jax and I went to Spain before we were marry a couple years ago and I end up pregnant but I lose the baby,I was lucky to have Lila Rae , I don’t think I will be lucky for another one”Skye said “You have to believe in miracle Skye, Look at me”Alan said Skye touch his face. “You our a miracle, I’m so glad you're my father and you're alive”Skye said “Me too, I can’t wait to spoil  Lila Rae”Alan said “She can’t either and Avery and Josslyn”Skye said “Yes”Alan said “Jax want me to adoption Josslyn but I don’t know”Skye said “Josslyn will need a mother”Alan said “You're happy about this aren’t you”Skye ask “Yes, Sonny and Carly hurt you're brother enough it was time for them to go”Alan said “Yes”Skye said “We couldn’t plan it better ourself”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment