Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 52



At Constanza~Constanza pour herself a drink and AJ was still there. "Constanza, Are you okay"AJ ask "I always blame myself for mother death"Constanza said "I'm sorry that you blame yourself now you can let it go, Are you anger"AJ ask "I sure be, But mother was ported me"Constanza said "It's okay to be anger it's how you feel"AJ said "Thanks, I always wanted to meet her even thought I had a good life between you and Dani"Constanza said "Yes you did, I want to be a great father to you and your sister and Alan Jr since I wasn't for Michael"AJ said "You were Daddy, It's just"Constanza said "I know, I'm not your mother"AJ said "No, I wonder if Mother is still a lawyer, I need her help with Alexander case"Constanza said "It's a completed case"AJ said "Yes it is"Constanza said

At Lorenzo/Skye~Lorenzo and Skye were having a drink when Blair came in. "Why are you here"Skye ask "I need to talk to Lorenzo"Blair said "I'm sure whatever you want to say in front of my fiance you can say in front of me"Skye said "Find, Do you know that Tea is alive"Blair ask "Yes I do"Skye said "I told Skye everything we have no secrets between us,Now why are you talking about Tea"Lorenzo ask "Tea, Wants to come back to town it's safe now"Blair said "Really"Lorenzo ask "Yes I just told Constanza"Blair said "How did she take it"Skye ask "Constanza has mix feelings about it"Blair said "I'm sure she does"Lorenzo said "Does AJ know"Skye ask "AJ had just walk in when I told Constanza , Anyway Tea will be here tomorrow"Blair said and left. "Skye"Lorenzo said "AJ is going to hate that I keep this from him"Skye said "You had to"Lorenzo said "I know"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment