Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 77


At The Quartermaine hotel~Rae and Skye were having lunch. "Skye, How are you doing"Rae ask "I'm worry about Genevieve"Skye said "I know but Genevieve is getting help right"Rae ask "Yes, She seeing Dr Collins today"Skye said "Good, What about you and last night talking about Lila Rae"Rae ask she took Skye hand. "I had a dream about Lila Rae, She was calling my name"Skye said "Oh Skye"Rae said "I didn't tell Lorenzo about it, Maybe I had the dream because we were talking about her and we had the Christmas tree party"Skye said "Yes, Lila Rae will always be alive in your heart"Rae said "Yes she will, Let's go shopping"Skye said they left.

Tea and Constanza were having lunch. "Mother, I'm so glad your back, You can stay with me as long as you like"Constanza said "Thank you, I'm glad your not upset as Daniella is"Tea said "She did give up a lot to raise me, I hardly got to see Daddy till I was about six"Constanza said "Really"Tea ask "Yes Dani blame Daddy for your death, Have you seen Daddy yet"Constanza ask as AJ came in and Tea look at him. "That will chance"Tea said as AJ came by. "Constanza, Tea,"AJ said "AJ, You did a great job with our daughter"Tea said "Yes, I was the only parent she had beside Dani"AJ said "Daddy"Constanza said "No it's okay, I get AJ is upset , I was doing it to keep Constanza safe and now it is, I hate being away from her"Tea said "I'm glad your back for our little girl and I will let it go"AJ said "Thank yo"Tea said "Mother is going to be the DA on the case of Genevieve"Constanza said "Good"AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment