Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 104




At the Courthouse~Tracy had just arrive as the report came by. "Ms. Quartermaine, Who side our you on"The report ask "Do you even have to ask, I'm on my niece side, Alexander Cassadine is a womanizer who hits woman in fount of his children! He needs to be lock up. No one mess with us Quartermaine"Tracy said as Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came by. "I thought you and Skye didn't get along"The report ask "This hasn't anything to do with my feelings toward Skye, No woman sure ever put up with that and Alexander needs to be lock up, Now leave Genevieve alone"Tracy said the report left. "Tracy, Thank you"Skye said Tracy went by Genevieve and touch her hair. "Genevieve your going to heal from this"Tracy said Genevieve look at Tracy, "I always want to be like you but I'm not"Genevieve thought. "I will take Genevieve in"Lorenzo said they left. "How is Genevieve"Tracy ask "Not good, She hasn't talk to be honest I'm worry about her"Skye said Tracy took Skye hand. "We will help her"Tracy said "Thanks"Skye said

Alan and Monica and Ned and Edward and Skylar and Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Constanza and AJ and Lydia and Michael were on one side and Emily and Nikolas and Laura and Britt and Alexis were on the other side. "Are both lawyers ready"The judge ask "Yes your honor"Tea said "Yes your honor"Nora said "I call my first witness to the stand, Genevieve Cassadine"Tea said

No comments:

Post a Comment