Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 86


At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was standing by the fireplace looking at a sonogram of the baby she lose when Skye and Lorenzo and the children came in. "Mother"Nikolas said he ran to his mother and Genevieve hug him and kiss him as the nanny came in. "Jamie can you take the children upstairs and ready for bed"Skye ask "Sure let's go"Jamie said the children left. "Genevieve, Are you okay"Lorenzo ask Genevieve put the picture in her purse. "Yes, I'm going to go to bed"Genevieve said "I hope you talk to Rae"Skye said "Genevieve, I know your scare about tomorrow but you can do this, Your our daughter and once his out of your life you can move on from the Cassadine"Lorenzo said Genevieve just look at her father and left. "I wonder what happened when Genevieve talk to mother she too quiet"Skye said "Yes, I wonder what Genevieve was looking at"Lorenzo said "I'm going to check on her and Lorenzo it's not going to be that easy for Genevieve to get her life back"Skye said "True"Lorenzo said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was wearing her PJ and sitting on the bed looking at the sonogram when Skye came in. "Genevieve, I know it's going to be hard for you tomorrow and after the trial but you can do this, Your my daughter after all"Skye said Skye kiss Genevieve and left.

Skye went into the hallway and called Rae. "Mother, Please call me"Skye said and hang up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment