Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 79


At ELQ~Edward and Michael and Ned and AJ were there. "So the deal is done, We will have the Cassadine empire"Michael said "Good, I'm glad we destroy the Cassadine for hurting Genevieve"AJ said "It's about time we were on top again"Edward said "Yes it is"Ned said as Nikolas came in. "How dare you go after my empire! How did you even get it"Nikolas ask "That was easy, I help them"Victor said as he came in. "You help the Quartermaine! Nikolas yelled "Yes father, I did after what Alexander did to Genevieve and our unborn son I want to help"Victor said "You are no longer my son"Nikolas said "That's find with me! I hope Alexander pays for what he did! Victor yelled "You betrayal this family! Nikolas yelled "I did it for the love of a woman and to make it right! Genevieve will never be the same for what he did! Victor yelled "I guess family doesn't mean anything to you"Nikolas said "Victor is our family now"Edward said "Who is going to run both ELQ and The empire"Nikolas ask "We will be making it one company and Victor and Michael will run it and this isn't the last thing I will destroy you will"Edward said Nikolas left. "Victor, Are you okay"Ned ask "Yes, I never was the favorite one anyway"Victor said "I get that"AJ said "I hope we can trust you"Edward said "You can alway"Victor said

No comments:

Post a Comment