Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 25


At The Courthouse~ Alexander bail hearing~Alexander and Nikolas and Laura and Alexis were there. "Are you both on my side"Alexander ask "Alexander, I love you, You are my grandson but you need help"Laura said "I agree Grandmother I do, I don't want to be like this, so anger"Alexander said "Good"Laura said "Alexander I want you to get help but I'm worry about you"Alexis said "I'm too"Alexander said "Your mother want to be here but something is going on at the hospital"Nikolas said "What is it"Alexander ask Nikolas and Laura share a look. "Nothing to worry about I'm sure it's going to be find"Nikolas said as a woman came in. "Our you Alexander Cassadine"The woman ask "Yes, I'm"Alexander said "This is your lawyer Nora Buchanan"Nikolas said "Nice to meet you"Alexander said "You too, I been reading up on your case I think we can win"Nora said "Good, I want to plea guilty"Alexander said as Victor came in. "Good because you are"Victor said "Victor, You need to help your brother"Nikolas said "Like hell I do"Victor said Alexis and Nora share a look as Constanza came in. "Constanza, Your the DA still on this case"Alexander ask "Just for the bail hearing, I'm and you are going down"Constanza said "Great"Alexander said "You mess with the wrong woman, Her family is a powerful one in town, You mess up big time"Constanza said " I know, How is Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander"Alexander ask "They both will be find"Constanza said as the judge came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment