Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 43

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Tracy and Alan and Monica and Edward were inside. "I don't think that was a good idea, Emily talk to Genevieve"Tracy said "Emily is still a Quartermaine and is hurting over this too and she is welcome in my house"Monica said as Emily came in. "Where is Genevieve"Tracy ask "Genevieve went to think, I do hate what my son did to Genevieve, I just want everyone to heal from this"Emily said "We know you do, We love you"Monica said "Yes, Your welcome here"Alan said as Lorenzo and Skye came in. "Where is Genevieve"Lorenzo ask "Genevieve went to think"Monica said "About what, Why are you here Emily"Lorenzo ask "Emily has more right in this house then you do"Alan said "Daddy"Skye said "Skye, Can we talk"Emily ask "Alright"Skye said "I will call Genevieve"Lorenzo said Skye and Emily went outside. "Emily, What is it"Skye ask "I'm sorry about my son but I believe jail isn't what he needs, He needs help please if Alexander does go to a mental hospital don't let Lorenzo kill him"Emily said "Did you talk to Genevieve about this"Skye ask "Yes, Skye I didn't give birth to him but I love him and I love Genevieve too"Emily said "You think this was Helena who chance him"Skye ask "Yes, Alexander wasn't the same"Emily said "No he wasn't, If Genevieve wants Alexander to go to a mental hospital I will talk to Lorenzo"Skye said "Thank you, I'm sorry for what he did"Emily said "Your not to blame, But I get why you blame yourself, I do with all the issues Luis Jr has"Skye said "I know you would get it"Emily said "We our still sisters"Skye said they share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment