Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 41

At General Hospital~Edward room~Edward was dress when Tracy came in. "Your bring me home"Edward ask "Yes, I'm glad your okay"Tracy said "No your not ,You just want ELQ"Edward said "Do you know why I want ElQ so much"Tracy ask "No"Edward said "Because I want your love"Tracy said Edward touch Tracy face and kiss her and Tracy know what her father was saying.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Genevieve and Alan and Monica were having tea together. "I'm glad Nikolas-Alexander went to rest"Genevieve said "Yes, Genevieve what is it when we walk in it look like you and Nikolas-Alexander were talking about something serious"Alan said "We were, My son wants to chance his name"Genevieve said "To what"Monica ask "Nikolas Lansing Alcazar, He doesn't want to be a Cassadine anymore but in away he will always be a Cassadine"Genevieve said "Yes he will but maybe it's his way of healing"Alan said "Do you think I sure let him"Genevieve ask "Thats up to you, But we will support you"Monica said "Yes we will"Alan said "I keep think what would Bianca want me to do if she was here"Genevieve said "Bianca would hate all this but she would want you and Nikolas-Alexander to heal from this"Alan said "I just hate what it's doing to all of us"Genevieve said "I know"Alan said as Tracy and Edward came in. "Great-Grandfather, I'm glad your alright"Genevieve said "Me too, We both will be find, We our Quartermaine"Edward said as Emily came in. "Why are you here"Edward ask

No comments:

Post a Comment