Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 80


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was at home looking at picture of Lila Rae when Genevieve and Lorenzo came in, Genevieve was having a hard time walking. "Genevieve, Are you okay"Skye ask "Yes just tired."Genevieve said she sit down by her mother. "Mother, Are you okay"Genevieve ask "Just missing your sister"Skye said "Skye"Lorenzo said "I been thinking I want to throw a New Years dancing it will be a fundraise in Lila Rae name"Skye said "That's a great idea"Lorenzo said "Yes it is Mother"Genevieve said "Thank you, Now that we have that settle, How much did you have to drink Genevieve"Skye ask Genevieve got up from the couch she was having a hard time walking. "I don't have anything alcohol mother"Genevieve said "Really, Your drunk"Skye said "You sure now! Genevieve yelled "Watch it! Lorenzo yelled "Genevieve, Please I know you in pain but this isn't going to help, Did you see Dr Collins today"Skye ask "No I didn't and I'm not going to and either of you can make me, I'm not a child anymore"Genevieve said "Your not going to get better"Skye said "Their no cure for being a victim of abuse"Genevieve said "No your right but you need to learn how to trust and love again"Skye said "Where our my children"Genevieve ask "Nikolas is upstairs with the twins and Sunday Rose is sleeping"Skye said "I'm going to take a nap"Genevieve said "Genevieve, We just want you to get help"Skye said "I know"Genevieve said she went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment