Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 59

At Constanza~The next day~Constanza was looking at a only picture she had of her mother when there was a knock on the door Constanza went to open it was Genevieve, "I know that Tea will be here soon and I thought you needing me"Genevieve said "Always"Constanza said Genevieve came in the door was open.. "How are you doing"Genevieve ask "I'm so nervous what if she doesn't like me"Constanza said "Constanza, Of cause she going to like you, No matter where she was Tea loved you, That's how a mother's love is"Genevieve said "She right"A woman said as she came in with Blair. "Mother"Constanza ask Tea went by Constanza and touch her hair. "Constanza, Your so beautiful, I'm so sorry about all of this but no matter where I was I love you"Tea said "Oh Mother, I miss you so much, I long for you"Constanza said "I know, I'm so sorry"Tea said "Me too"Constanza said "Why don't we go and let you both caught up'Blair ask "I'm staying"Genevieve said "Mother, This is my cousin Genevieve Alcazar"Constanza said "Your Lorenzo and Skye daughter"Tea said "Yes, Constanza and I grow up like sister"Genevieve said "I'm glad you had each other"Tea said "Yes, Genevieve thanks for coming but I need to deal with this, Just like you have to deal with yours"Constanza said "Alright, Call me"Genevieve said "Thanks Ginny"Constanza said Genevieve and Blair left.

No comments:

Post a Comment