Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 15



At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan was in the den with Nikolas-Alexander when Edward came in. "How are you Nikolas-Alexander, It's good to see you"Edward said "Good, I'm glad to be out of the hospital"Nikolas-Alexander said "We our glad your here if you need anything let us know"Edward said "I do need to get some clothes"Nikolas-Alexander said "I will take you"Alan said as his phone rang. " I need to take this"Alan said and left. "Nikolas-Alexander, I know your scare but you will be find your a Quartermaine so is your mother"Edward said "Yes, Have you meet my mother Bianca"Nikolas-Alexander ask "No I wasn't in town when she was alive, I do wish I did meet her"Edward said "Me too"Nikolas-Alexander said as Alan came back in the room. "I have to go back to the hospital"Alan said "That's okay"Nikolas-Alexander said "We will get your things later"Alan said "Yes Grandfather"Nikolas-Alexander said Alan left. 'You don't have to wait I can drive"Edward said as he pick up his key's. "Cool"Nikolas-Alexander said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment