Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 73


At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve keep looking at the blood spot when Lorenzo and Skye came in. "Genevieve"Skye said "Mother, What gets out blood"Genevieve ask "I don't know, Why are you here"Skye ask "I need to clean this carpet, The children and I will be moving back here soon"Genevieve said "You really want to move back into this house"Lorenzo ask "Yes, Daddy I love this house, I guess I can rip out the carpet"Genevieve said she was about to rip it and Lorenzo stop her by grab her hands.. "Don't, I will buy you a house alright"Lorenzo ask "I just want my life back! Genevieve yelled and cried. "We want that too and you will get it"Skye said "Mother, Did Daddy tell you that he wants me to make Alexander sign his right away"Genevieve said "Yes, Genevieve I do think that's a good idea"Skye said "We had so many dreams in this house, We plan on five children and I was going to finally write a book about the law"Genevieve said "You can still do that"Lorenzo said "Not with him"Genevieve said "You will get your life back and you need to see Dr Collins"Skye said "I do have an appointment later today"Genevieve said "Good"Lorenzo said "You were scare I was going to kill myself"Genevieve ask "It wouldn't be the first time you try"Lorenzo said "Not this time , I can't do that to Nikolas and Sunday Rose"Genevieve said "Good"Lorenzo said "Yes, We love you and need you here"Skye said "Let's go"Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment