Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 65

At The Police Station~Tea and Constanza and Genevieve were talking. "Alexander put you on ice"Tea ask "Yes"Genevieve said she wipe her tears. "I really did believe he chance, For our daughter Bianca I want to believe it but I was wrong, I guess I suck at love, Maybe because Daddy and I never had a good relationship, I don't know"Genevieve said "Genevieve it's not your fault and I will win this case"Tea said "You are a good lawyer. Constanza and I used to read your legal books when we were little girls"Genevieve said "I'm glad you both had each other"Tea said "I'm glad your back for Constanza, But don't hurt her"Genevieve said "Genevieve"Constanza said "It's okay, I'm glad you both have each other back, I will not hurt my daughter and I will win this!Tea said "I hope you do win this, My Mother can't lose another person because of me"Genevieve said as Nora came in. "It's true your alive"Nora said "Yes and we will be fighting in court again and you will lose, Why are you here anyway"Tea said "Genevieve call me"Nora said "Genevieve, Why would you do that"Tea ask "I want you both to promise me you will not call my son up to the stand, His just a little boy who been thought a lot and I will not have it"Genevieve said "I will not, Alexander ask me not to"Nora said "Thank you"Genevieve said "You can go now"Tea said "It's good that your back"Nora said "You may rethink that"Tea said Nora left. "Tea please, Promise me"Genevieve said "I promise"Tea said "Thank you, I sure go home'Genevieve said she was tired. "Ginny, Are you okay"Constanza ask "I will be soon"Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment